Monday, March 3, 2014

Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial Review



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was very excited to try out the Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial and would like to share my thoughts about it with you.

Now first off, you should know that I have not owned a scale in well over 7 years, as I am not one to watch my weight it never really occurred to me to purchase one.  I was expecting the normal bulky heavy scale to arrive, and I was very pleased with the lightweight and sleek appearance of the scale.  I will tell you I am very surprised at how much this scale has been used since it arrived.  Everyday it is used multiple times by myself and my entire family, even my 17 month old son, he loves to get on it every night before his shower. It has me wondering how we have gone with out a scale for so long!!


I also like the fact that the screen and dials show up in a very bright and pretty blue color.
And it also has a digital read out as well as an Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial. Another great feature is the alarm so that you can take your weight at the same time everyday.

Here are the specifics on the product:
  • Synchronized electro-mechanical Dial and LCD automatically illuminate and instantly point to your weight in lbs and kg, for easy-to read results in all light conditions and from any angle.
  • Visually stunning design incorporates a huge 5.5 inch dial and integrated digital display with stylish chrome accents to create a distinctive retro look with the accuracy of modern technology.
  • Uses 4 high precision GX sensors that weigh up to 400 lbs (180 kg) in 0.2 lbs or 0.1 kg increments, with StepOn technology that captures precise weight measurements upon contact.
  • Professional quality scale features and an oversized platform made of impact-resistant tempered glass for ideal stability, and a new built-in alarm that reminds you to measure your weight at the same time each day.
  • Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off to conserve battery life. Runs on 3 AAA batteries with a Low Battery Indicator (batteries included). Satisfaction guaranteed.

If you are in the market for a scale this is a very great product to have in your home. If you would like to purchase one you can do so here.

Also make sure to check out Ozari on  Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment