Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Freebies, Samples & Prize Mail March 19, 2014



Okay here are the links for any available freebies from this video.  Also after the links for the freebies are the links if you are interested in signing up for any of the Social Toaster Ambassador Programs, as I stated they are very easy to do, just link your social media and post daily, some have prizes for top 10, some also do random draws as well as many incentives through out the month, it is a great way to get some free stuff.



Ladies Home Journal Magazine
Seventeen
Martha Stewart, Details, Vogue (your choice)
Pantene Pro V Sample
World Class Beef Jerky Sample

I know there are not a lot of them left to get, most of them have a certain amount they give out, so make sure you follow Freebie Nation to make sure you get them as soon as they become available.  Also make sure to check out my blog post on how to get more free things in 2014, it has links for a lot of sites that you can get free items from, like tobacco companies and social sites.

Hope you are all getting some cool free stuff and make sure you are entering the giveaways and sweeps, YOU CAN"T WIN IF YOU DON'T ENTER!!! :) Happy Freebie Hunting & Sweeping to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I just watched a video on the 1cent items at dollar general you have put on youtube. The deals you can find there are fantastic, however, you made the comment, "throw all the pillows on the floor if you have too!" Guess who gets to clean that b.s. mess up?? Thats right we do. Please dont make our life there any more miserable than they already are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have misunderstood me, and if so I apologize, I did not mean to throw them on the floor and leave them there! That is just plain rude. I have great respect for retail workers, as I was a retail manager for over 10 years, and would never suggest someone do that, because I was the one who had to clean it up day in and day out. Thanks for watching my videos and following my blog.

      Delete