Monday, March 31, 2014

New!!!! Purex Fresh Pet detergent for Pet Clothing


Introducing NEW Purex Fresh Pet-Cuddly clean clothes for your furry family

Purex Fresh Pet keeps your furry friends clothing bright and clean just like yours! NEW Purex Fresh Pet liquid detergent with Odor Control Action is a premium pet clothing formula that is specially formulated to condition and moisturize your pet's coat and eliminate odor while they wear their favorite outfits. Whether lounging around on the living room rug or strutting their stuff on a neighborhood walk, your pet's outfits will surely be noticed!
I was so excited when I found out that I was chosen to try out NEW Purex Fresh Pet detergent for Pet Clothing, especially since we just got a new puppy and now have 2 dogs, a new doggy bed and lots of blankets, and not to mention, lots of puppy mistakes left all over!!! 

And as with all the other Purex Laundry Detergents I have tried, I loved it!! The awesome cleaning power, odor control action and ability to remove pet stains is beyond what I would have imagined. 
And how important is it to me that a Pet Laundry Detergent works?  This is one of my son's favorite places to play since we got the puppy (this is of course after I used the Purex Fresh Pet detergent for Pet Clothing.

So get ready for the best pet laundry detergent ever..... to make it's debut at your local grocery, discount and pet stores (yes the pet stores will be carrying it as well!) April 1, 2014.  Make sure to pick some up on your next trip, your pets, and all your house guests will thank you!! 

For more information on this product go to  www.purex.com/purex-fresh-pet-detergent-for-pet-clothing
And don't forget to check out their social media channels as well:
*Purex provided me with a sample of Purex Fresh Pet detergent for Pet Clothing in exchange for a product review. However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.”

2 comments:

  1. You reminded me that I am almost out of detergent. :-o . I sometimes get lured in by the perfumey brands, but I always regret it. Purex ( even the scented ones) never irritate my skin. I'll look for this at my local Wegmans.

    ReplyDelete