Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My #DisneySide @Home Celebration Party

Show Your Disney Side

“I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.”

Has been a few weeks now since I had my #DisneySide @Home Celebration, and I think the kids had a blast! I know I did organizing it all and making all the decorations and party favors.  So now to let you all celebrate our #DisneySide with us.
Now most of the kids who attended my party were younger kids, so we did pretty basic activities.  First of all here is how the decorations looked, and the little man helping mommy get ready for the guests.

 When his guests arrived, we put on "Lilo & Stitch" for the kids to watch as they played.  We started out by the kids decorating Mickey Mouse cookies with frosting and sprinkles, loved seeing their #DisneySide come out!


Then they just played, watched the movie and decided to color some Mickey & Minnie Mouse activity sheets.





And then it was time to make some trail mix, they each got a baggie and got to put what ever they wanted to in it.  I think they ate at least 3 baggie fulls each! I think it was their favorite part.


And as everyone was ready to go home, we had a door prize drawing for the parents, and the winner, Teresa, got a handmade Mickey Wreath from me.
I hope you all enjoyed our little party, and I hope that it will inspire you to show a little bit of your #DisneySide each and everyday!!! If you would like to host your own #DisneySide @Home Celebration Party, make sure to check out their website for some great ideas.

“I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.”

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun and what a great Disney wreath. Thanks for sharing your #DisneySide with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool looks like the kids had alot of fun,you can never go wrong with disney!

    ReplyDelete