Thursday, March 27, 2014

Freebies, Samples and Prize Mail for March 20-26, 2014

I had a really great week of Freebies and hope you are getting some great ones too.  Watch my video and below it you will find links to any freebies I received that are still available.



Okay so here is what is still available and direct links to request them for yourself:

Applebees FanZone Kit here
Travel & Leisure Magazine here
Shape Magazine here
Elle Magazine through Recycle Bank (earn points and trade for magazine subscriptions or other prizes) here
Better Homes & Garden Magazine here

Good Reads Giveaways here ( you will need to sign up or register, you can do it through your facebook, and it makes it very easy to enter the giveaways)

That is all that is still available, to make sure that you don't miss out on any freebies or contests, make sure to follow my page, Freebie Nation on facebook.

So that is it for this week, make sure to check the facebook page and blog daily, so you don't miss any great deals or giveaways.  So until next time, Happy Freebie Hunting!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woah!!! You are so lucky to get all of that free stuff!! I just started a product review and I am trying to get more people to see it so I can actually get some products to review! the link is http://www.patricksproductreviews.blogspot.com and I was wondering if you have any advice for getting people to read your blog... Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete