Sunday, February 9, 2014

My #NatureBountySpa Night House Party

I was lucky enough to be chosen to Host a #NaturesBountySpa Night House Party.  I am a member of House Party which is a wonderful site, that you can apply to host a party and they will supply you with party supplies.  After your party you upload pictures to their website and that is it.  They always have all kinds of great parties, it may take you a little time to get chosen, but if you do all the required tasks, you will get chosen for more parties.

Now I was very excited about this House Party as I have been wanting to try the Natures Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies, so not only did I get to try them, but I got to share it with my close friends as well as have a party!!! Win, Win!!!  Now I will tell you the gummies smell and taste great.  You take 2 gummies 1-2 times daily preferrably with meals.  So as yesterday was the first day I took them, I will let you know how they work.  But for now I will just tell you about our party.

The goodie bags on the counter will filled with the following items: Facial Mask, facial scrub pad, manicure kit, Nature's Bounty Coupons, Simple facial cloths and rinse, one bottle of nail polish, tube of Gold Bond lotion and a mint.  Every guest was given a goodie bag or box. I also set out some healthy, and some not so healthy snacks for everyone to enjoy.
As everyone was arriving, we started out with some snacks and just idle chit chat, and then we got into our girlie time!!!!! We all started out using our facial masks that were in the goodie bags, about that time my son woke up and this is what he woke up to:
And that was just Mommy, and he had a house full of funny looking women, he took it pretty well though and we all got a good laugh out of it, you may not see it, but I had a few fingerprints in my mask! We talked about the Nail and Skin tips that House Party and Nature's Bounty provided me as favors, while our masks were drying.  Then after washing off our faces, we sat around on the couches and loveseat and proceeded to do our toenails.  I also decided to try out on my wonderful friends the recipe that I have seen go around on Facebook so many times that you use Listerine, Vinegar and Warm Water to soak your feet and the dead skin just wipes right off.  Wow, was really surprised, feet came out with a blue tint, but wiped off, along with the dead skin, and everyone was left with the smoothest and softest feet from the soak, so I definitely recommend you try it if you have not already done so.  Here is the directions:

Mix 1/4 cup Listerine, 1/4 cup Vinegar and 1/2 cup warm water, soak for 10 minutes and the dead skin will practically wipe off!!!

So as all of my friends have been begging me to teach them how to coupon, as they were all doing their nails, I covered some basic information on couponing.
So we all had a great time and enjoyed each others company, and hopefully they all learned a little something about couponing as well. I look forward to hosting another House Party in the future, and encourage you to join and apply for some parties as well.

I would like to give a special Thank You from myself and all my guests to Nature's Bounty and House Party for giving us a chance to get together, pamper ourselves and try a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment