Sunday, October 12, 2014

Freebies, Products to Review & Prizemail October 11, 2014



Here are the links to any of the freebies that are still available.



$2 Bill - Text CASH to 88460 and follow the link, fill out the form completely and wait for your $2!!
Dove Body Wash
Metamucil Meta Health Bar
Zombie Hunting Permit
Cosmopolitan Magazine (with free tote)
HouseParty
Smiley360
BzzAgent
Detroit Pistons Social Toaster
We Are Tampa Bay Social Toaster
Goodreads

Okay, I think that what is still available.  If you want to ask if something in particular is still available and it is not listed, just leave me a message and I will check it out ;) Don't forget to check Freebie Nation  daily to make sure you don't miss out on any great freebies or sweepstakes.

And don't forget to check out my new blog www.lifeofabusymommy.com and the facebook page Life of a Busy Mommy

And last but not least, make sure you enter my giveaway for a pair of Northside USA Trinidad Sandals, I will be giving away 1 pair of womens and 1 pair of mens.  Check it out here.

Until next week, Happy Freebie Hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment