Monday, October 13, 2014

#BodyMerry Age Defense Eye Cream Review



As you all know by now, I have a very bad problem with dark circles under my eyes, so I was happy to try the #BodyMerry Age Defense Eye Cream. Anything that can help my dark circles I am willing to try.



Now for a brief discription as given on Amazon:
Ingredients
Some of our KEY ingredients are: Peptide Complex + Amino Acid Emulsification + Antioxidants + Hyaluronic Acid + Retinol + Vitamin C (2 types!) + Vitamin E + Vitamin B5 + Aloe + Rose Hip Oil + Jojoba Oil + Coconut Oil + Beeswax + Cranberry + Licorice + Sunflower Oil + Borage Oil + Flaxseed Oil + Evening Primrose Oil + Lavender + Calendula + Chamomile + Witch Hazel + Glycolic Acid + MSM + Cocoa Butter + Cucumber + Green Tea + Bearberry + Blueberry + Oregon Grape + Eyebright + Coenzyme Q10 + Lemon + Lemongrass + Apple + Sugarcane + Grapeseed Oil + Macadamia Nut Oil + Palm Oil + Tamanu Oil + Raspberry Seed Oil + Avocado Oil

Directions
Apply a tiny amount gently around the eyes. Can be used morning and/ or night and under make up. For best results, make sure you clean and completely dry your skin before use. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Product contains tree nut oils. If skin sensitivity occurs or if you suspect an allergic reaction, stop use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children and animals.

Now for my thoughts on the #BodyMerry Age Defense Eye Cream.  I was hoping for the dark circles to be completely gone, I don't know that I will ever find a product that does that completely.  The #BodyMerry Age Defense Eye Cream came pretty close to it.

It has a wonderful citrus smell and goes on easily with out leaving a greasy feeling, which most eye creams do.  The #BodyMerry Age Defense Eye Cream did a great job at diminishing the dark circles under my eyes, and I believe with continued use, it will do wonders for all of the fine lines and puffiness I also have around my eyes. I am very happy with this product and would recommend it.

If you would like to purchase some for yourself, you can do so on Amazon for only $19.99, which is a great value as you only use a pea size amount daily, with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the honest review, I would love some help with dark circles. Since you said this does pretty well I think I will be paying a visit to amazon thank you.

    ReplyDelete