Friday, September 6, 2013

It's a Freebie kind of Friday

Hey everyone, sorry I have been tied up with finishing up the end of month for my business, so have not posted as I wanted to.  But I have a really good one coming up, hopefully will have it up tomorrow or Sunday.

As for the Freebie kind of Friday I have had, it was a good one.  Here are all the things I got for free while out shopping today.

Bath & Body Works:  Amber Blush .25 mini Eau de Toilette  value $7.50 just copy this picture and take to store to get your freebie too.  Valid through September 9th
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151941478000676&set=pb.135748000675.-2207520000.1378529042.&type=3&theater

Dollar Tree: 2 Firefly toothbrushes, priced $1.00, has $1 printable coupons making them free

Harbor Freight: 25' tape measure, value $5.99, used coupon from paper for free product, no purchase necessary.  Make sure you check your Sunday paper for their ads, they always have 20% off any one item and a free product coupon.  You can redeem one free product per day.

Walgreens:   72ct Pampers baby wipes value $3.89, on sale for $2, used a $2 RR and got them for free!!

Those are all of the freebies I got while out shopping, then I got home and requested several freebies online, of course those will not show up for 6-8 weeks!  But it looks as if maybe the freebies are picking back up.

Hope you are all getting some good freebies out there.  Have a wonderful weekend.  Happy Couponing and Freebie Hunting to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment