Sunday, September 1, 2013

CVS Sunday Coupon Haul

Hello to everyone, hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.  Here are the deals I got at CVS today.  Hope you all are getting some of the same great deals.

Also, I made a trip to Walmart, got 59.37 worth of products for $21.97, and 12 of that was for tobacco products for my husband and I.  A few of the deals I got, McCormick Gourmet Spices are 1.64, and there is a $2 printable coupon on coupons.com so that was a moneymaker, I also printed from coupons.com coupons for Pillsbury Mini Pancakes B1G1 and they are only $0.88 each so I got some of them to try.  I also lucked out and found some peelies (on Advil) for $1.50 off any Chapstick product, so I got 4 single Chapstick tubes ($0.97 each) so that was a moneymaker as well. Also found some great clearance items for the little man's birthday party at the end of the month.  So check it out and see what you can get!!!

Leave comments below if you find any other great deals.  Have a Happy & Safe Labor Day and Happy Couponing to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment