Monday, January 19, 2015

#Disneyside Celebration Kit - Multi-Generation Unboxing


What better way to show your #Disneyside then to have a #Disneyside Celebration!!!! I was lucky enough to be chosen to host a #Disneyside Celebration for Multi-Generations, and I am having a Valentines Day party to celebrate.  So make sure to check out my blog regularly for some great #Disneyside posts.

So to get it started, I wanted to share with you all my son's reaction to opening up his box.  He loves getting mail, and didn't have quite the reaction I thought he would, but I still think it was adorable :)  So check out my Youtube video of the unboxing, and let me know what you think :)  And get ready to show your #Disneyside!!!



Special Thanks to Moms Select, Disney & BSM Media for the wonderful kits.

Disclosure: I received product(s)  in exchange to host a #Disneyside Celebration, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Its wonderful as your other articles : D, regards for posting . read this

    ReplyDelete