Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Darby Smart Box *Holiday Gift Guide



***Great Gift for the Crafty***

I was very excited to get to review the Darby Smart Box, as I love crafts, so this was right up my alley :)

About Darby Smart, taken from their website:

We Attract Amazing Designers

At Darby Smart, we put today's fashion and home trends at your fingertips. We know style's important to you and we know it's magical to create something of your own. We've got a fabulous community for designers who are constantly creating new projects. We turn their projects into DIY kits. With a Darby Smart kit, you can make and share your own style.

We Send You Delightful DIY Projects

When you open your project, we want your eyes to twinkle. When you finish your project, we want you to feel proud. To achieve that, we work hard to find uniquely chic materials. We obsess on writing fun, simple instructions. We constantly think of ways to help you define your own personal style.

We Help You Make Things You Love

Making things on Darby Smart is fun. It's like being the fashion designer and the runway model all at once. You get to design your own jewelry, make your own purse. It's stuff you'll adore and be proud of. When someone complements you, you can say, “Thanks, I Made it!”
I love the Darby Smart boxes, as I recently went to a local craft store, and saw how much DIY projects can cost, it used to be cheaper to do a DIY, but crafting supplies cost so much now, that the Darby Smart Boxes are a real money saver.
Mystery Boxes are priced as follows:
Monthly $19
3 Months -$38 (get first month free)
6 months - $95
Or you could just purchase a Crafting box, priced $15 - $49 depending on what project you chose. They also offer tons of crafting supplies at very reasonable rates, and all orders over $25 ship for free.
So stop wondering what you are going to get that crafty person on your gift list, and check out Darby Smart, they are sure to have something to fit their niche.
Don't forget to follow Darby Smart on their website and social media channels.

v

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty interesting. Don't know if I can afford it though! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love DIY when I was a kid my mom used to get me craft boxes from somewhere. I'd like to do this as a adult. I like crafts but have no imagination of my own. Here they have it all put together for you nice.

    ReplyDelete