Monday, August 11, 2014

Make Up by One Direction Review


So, have you heard of One Direction?  If you have a young daughter, I am sure that you have.  I know them only from one of their songs, "That's What Makes You Beautiful" , and I absolutely love the song. How fitting it is that they are now releasing The Looks Collection.  I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this product before its release in the US.  Now before I get into my review here is a little info about the make up line.



The US RELEASE DATES are as follows:
Macy's - August 11th
Stage Stores - August 25th
Dillards - August 25th
Beauty Brands - August 25th
Lord and Taylor - August 25th

The Looks Collection, consists of 3 sets that come in Collectors Tins:



I received the Up All Night Kit, and was very impressed with the kit.  Up All Night was the perfect kit for me to receive, based on my eye color and skin tone, the colors in the kit were perfect. 

And I love the fact that inside the lid to the collectors tin, it has make up tutorials on several different ways to apply the eye shadows for various looks, this is also handy for younger girls just learning how to put on make up.

The only issue I had, was the lipstick was broken off just a little bit at the top, other than that, I absolutely loved it.  And if you have a teenage daughter, this is the perfect gift for her, even if she is not a One Direction fan.  With the cool stencils, vibrant colors and lip gloss that glows under UV lights, this is a great gift for any young girl! 

Do you want to find out what is being said by others?  Just check out the following hashtags on your media channels and see what others are saying! #makeupby1D, #thelookscollection, #markwins

And don't forget to check out their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyOneDirection

So which set are you most excited to try?

****Powered by BrandBacker****




5 comments: