Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan Review




I was very excited when I was chosen to review the Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan, as I have tried other silicone products and loved them, so was looking forward to reviewing this product.

First here are some of the products features (as listed on their amazon listing):

"FEATURES:- 100% Pure Food Grade Silicone & FDA Approved- High Quality Construction & Manufactured in Socially Compliant Facility - Heat Resistant to 450 Degrees Fahrenheit - No Stick No Mess No nothing - Once you try it you won't go back to the Rusted Old Metal Pan GET YOURS TODAY We will Include a FREE 5 Home Made Muffin Recipe eBook Today! BENEFITS: - These 100% Silicone Pans make the food pop out with easy! - No more scraping left over food in the old metal pans we all used to use one time or another - Save money by baking your own muffins, quiches, egg muffins and cupcakes"

Now for my review of the product itself. It was kind of different not using my traditional muffin pan, but you still should put on a cookie sheet (just for stability and easy handling).

 I used a papertowel with some oil on it and just rubbed each muffin hole with the paper towel, and then filled with my banana mix.

I then just baked the muffins according to the recipe directions, and that was it.  What I love about these Grazia Silicone Muffin Pans is that if you forget and leave them in a little too long, that is okay!  They still cook evenly and don't burn (the tops may be a little hard, but not burnt!!)

I mention that because I was following the recipe for a Banana Bread and cooked mine a little bit too long, but they were cooked evenly and did not burn!

So if you love to make mini muffins for your family I highly suggest you try the Grazia® Silicone 24 Cup MINI Muffin Pan, you won't be sorry!

So make sure to check them out on Amazon.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful muffin pan...I would like one at some point :} Awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Review. I may have to see about getting one of these for my family. Especially with little ones, you sometimes do end up leaving muffins in the oven a little longer than expected. And the fact that they cook evenly and shouldn't burn would make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Review, makes me want to run out a find them ASAP!!!

    ReplyDelete