Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror - A Perfect Shave Everytime Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



I was very excited to get the try the Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror and see just how well it actually works, but right before I received it my husband got an electric razor so did not shave in the shower.  But I found other ways to review this wonderful product.



I hung it on the wall of my shower, next kind of out of the way of everything we use daily in the shower, and believe it or not it is used every single night!!! How you ask? You are really gonna laugh at how we use it!
My son has gotten in the habit of taking a shower with Daddy every night, he is only 18 months old.  And the first time he saw this on the wall, he had to have it, I was a little worried about its durability, but it shocked me!!!

He drops it, he plays with it, he looks at himself int he mirror, and just has a wonderful time, and cries when we take it away to get him out! And it never once has fogged up!

So if you are looking for a product that does exactly what it claims, make sure to go order you one on Amazon.  Here is some information about it per the item description on Amazon:

  • HIGHEST RATED SHOWER MIRROR FOR SHAVING: Our design, stainless steel hooks, and advanced technology leads the way in customer satisfaction.
  • NO MORE MESSY SINKS - Plus! Detachable Fogless Mirror is ideal for home or travel use - Hassle-Free 100% MoneyBack Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied.
  • NEW MODERN DESIGN! - OPTIMAL VIEWING - Our improved modern design was voted on by thousands of customers. The new Cassani Fogless Mirror has added width and height to match the shape of your face and neckline, making the best use of space in any shower
  • INCLUDES STAINLESS STEEL RAZOR HOOK - The perfect addition to your new shower mirror, keeping your razor wherever you want it and always ready for action.
  • ANTIFOG NANOTECHNOLOGY - Our patented technology is infused directly into the reflective surface of the mirror to repel fog, leaving you free to focus on getting the perfect shave... everytime.

It also comes with a holder for your razor to attach to the wall next to the mirror, but with the little man, I decided to forgo putting that up!

You can find it here on Amazon, and it is nicely priced at $14.99, and if you are an Amazon Prime Member, you will also get it shipped for free and have it in 2 days!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments: