Thursday, January 23, 2014

What's in my #DisneySide @Home Celebration Kit

Show Your Disney Side

“I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.”

Okay, so I am sure you are all seeing that a lot of us were chosen to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration, and Disney Parks and MomSelect were gracious enough to send us some wonderful kits to host our party.  So here is what I got and some photos of the unveiling to my 16 month old son.  


When UPS arrived I told Conner that the package was for him to have a party with his friends, and he was very excited and squealing and running around waiting on me to open the box for him.


Well I could not get it opened fast enough for him!

So the first thing I see is the wonderful suitcase from American Tourister, the official luggage of Disney Parks.

And then when we opened the suitcase I was shocked to see it was full of great Disney products and party supplies.

It came with enough party supplies for 10 children, boy am I going to have some happy kids at my house.

Also included in the suitcase was 10 packs of HP photo paper, activities, a hostess guide, cookie cutters, decorations, craisins and a face painting guide. 

Needless to say I am very excited and happy to host a Disney Side @Home Celebration, and the best is the hostess gift of the American Tourister Suitcase, which will be the little man's for when he goes to visit Grandparents! 

Be on the lookout for a youtube video of all the products I received, also watch my blog because there will be more photos when I host the party so you can all see how to bring out you #DisneySide!!! 

And here is a picture of everything so you can see it.

Can't wait to host the party!! 

“I received free products in order to host the Disney Side @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.”

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! like seeing all your pics with freebies :)

    ReplyDelete