Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So many contests, so little freebies

Well this month has started out slow for those of us in the freebie world, but there is always a bright side!!! There are plenty of contests out there for you to enter.  I was a little skeptical when it came to contests on facebook and other social outlets, but I watched other people post on how they kept winning things, so I decided to give it a try, and BOY AM I GLAD I DID!!!

In the last week or so I have won the following prizes from Youtube, Facebook & Pinterest:
Freaky Pet stuffed animal, misc prize from a youtube channel I subscribe to, a Lemi Shine gift from Texas To You pinterest contest, a Nuby sippy cup, and a Snickiddy Prize box from facebook.   And all this in less than 2 weeks.

So make sure you follow the contests on facebook, you never know you just might win something great!!!

In fact, tomorrow will be my review for Purex and I will be having a giveaway for free product coupon, so tune in tomorrow!!

Happy Couponing, Freebie Hunting and Contest entering!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment